Recently, BIBS have funded the following projects and equipment:
- Refurbishment of the two overnight flats on Buscot Ward
- Refurbishment of the family room
- Purchase of a transport incubator (costing over £35,000) to safely transfer babies between wards and hospitals.
- New breast pumps for mothers to use on the ward and at home
- Breastfeeding chairs
- Aids to allow babies to be positioned correctly for their development whilst in the incubators and cots
- Services of BIBS Family Support Practitioner to give postnatal support to parents three days a week
- Christmas decorations for the ward and Christmas stockings for every baby on the ward on Christmas Day
We can never raise enough money to do all that we wish and new projects are always on the horizon. Neither can we express how much your fundraising means to the babies and their families on Buscot Ward. See our Fundraising page for more information on how to give and raise money for BIBS.