Based on our experiences we have written the following leaflets that you may find useful now or in the future. You can either download them here or find the printed versions in the parents/carers room on Buscot Ward.
- Mums and Dads – A guide to coping with Special Care
- Families – Ways in which your family can help you and your baby
- Expressing breast milk: hints and tips for more milk with less effort
- Bonding with your baby in SCBU
- Finding your way around the hospital and the ward
- Going home: Things to think about for your big day and afterwards